New Gnr - 08.18.02 - Summer Sonic Festival, WTC Open Air



Lista de Temas:

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Think About You, You Could Be Mine, Guitar Solo [Robin], Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Out Ta Get Me, Rhiad And The Bedouins, Madagascar, Guitar Solo [Buckethead], Piano Solo, November Rain, Rocket Queen, Nightrain, The Blues, Chinese Democracy, Acoustic Guitar Solo [Buckethead], Patience

encore: Guitar Solo [Robin], Paradise City

Notes:

During ‘Welcome To The Jungle,’ Axl mistakenly sings, “I wanna hear you scream Tokyo… OSAKA!!!!” Later in the song he laughs, “That was embarrassing!” After ‘Mr. Brownstone,’ Axl says, “I uh, I wanna say that… thank you for coming tonight! Domo. It’s good to be here. I’m embarrassed that I… I got too excited and I said, uh, Tokyo…and I… and then I changed it to Osaka when I realized I was a idiot! Thank you for coming.” Before ‘Think About You,’ Axl again thanks the crowd, “We wanna thank you… and I’m sure the event would wanna thank you… for helping set the, uh, largest attendance record of this venue tonight. Thank you very much.” At the beginning of ‘You Could Be Mine,’ Axl screams, “Kill that fuckin’ guitar!” Axl introduces ‘Rhiad And The Bedouins’ by saying, “This is something that most of you don’t know but… we’ll play it anyway ‘cuz it… we kinda like to have fun this way!” After ‘November Rain,’ Axl asks the crowd, “Let me hear some applause for … Mr., Mr. Brain on the drums here. C’mon you can do better than that! You don’t want to do better than that? OK, we’re gonna go home!” After ‘Nightrain,’ Axl jokes, “Paging… Mr. Dizzy Reed. Please go to the black courtesy piano. Please go to the black courtesy piano!” Axl asks for some ‘Chinese stew’ before ‘Chinese Democracy.’

Descargas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...