New Gnr - 11.08.06 - DCU Center, Worcester, MA



opening acts: Sebastian Bach, Papa Roach

set: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Guitar Solo [Robin], Jam, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Jam, Piano Solo (Angie) [Dizzy], The Blues, Jam, Better, Guitar Solo [Richard], Robin & Richard guitar duet (Beautiful), Out Ta Get Me, Jam, Piano Solo [Axl], November Rain, Jam, Down On The Farm, I.R.S., Guitar Solo (Don't Cry) [Bumblefoot], My Michelle [w/ Sebastian Bach], Patience, Nightrain

encore: Madagascar, Paradise City

notes: Before 'It's So Easy,' Axl says, "Now I'm not gonna do this show without ears because I'm not gonna let my sound guy fuck me... so, we're gonna try this anyway." After Mr. Brownstone, Axl jokes "How ya doin', Portland!" Before 'November Rain,' Axl thanks the fire marshalls for being cool.

Descargas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...